Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So if you give a geek a laptop...

she might even keep up with her blog.  Day two Pinnacle and I'm looking forward to making some changes.  I'm a little intimidated by the thought of not having Office at my disposal, but I'm looking forward to slowly weaning myself from expensive software and becoming a "cloud" dweller.  When do we get our Google doc training???? I really enjoyed our revised Bloom's activity today and liked that my group discussed alternative sites to improve the assignment.  I love getting to end with our book talks since it feels like a little bit of "home" after a slightly over-stimulating day.  You know I've been kept busy when I only check Facebook before class, during lunch, and when I get home.  Loving this new experience and can't wait until our workdays to really get my hands dirty.  :-)  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment